Alliance Consultants has significant experience providing facility support and industrial hygiene services to achieve a clean and safe living and working environment, while also ensuring regulatory compliance requirements are achieved.
Alliance also understands the importance of pre-project/construction planning activities involving environmental and hazardous materials testing, surveys, and inspections. These activities eliminate the need for emergency abatement, which can create costly unforeseen project delays and unplanned abatement activities with associated disposal costs. Alliance can help you to identify these materials and develop a cost-effective, managed plan to remove them while assuring site conditions are safe for workers to perform their required tasks.
Facility Support Services
- Asbestos Surveys / Management Services
- Microbiological Surveys (Mold / Bacterial)
- Abatement / Removal Services
- Site / Facility Demolition Oversight and Support
- Hazardous Material Surveys
- Occupational Exposure Monitoring (solvents, dust/particulates, gases, other industrial chemicals)
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Industrial Hygiene Assessments
- Lead-Based Paint Assessments (Non-Residential)
- Clandestine Drug Laboratory Clearance/Reoccupancy Testing per MDCH
- Noise Monitoring and Hearing Conservation
- Radon Exposure Assessment
- Legionella and other infectious agents
- Construction Oversight / Inspections
- Health and Safety Compliance Services and Training
- Facility and process/system auditing
Call us today for a quote
Contact us today to discuss your facility support services needs.